Buy Firefighter Safety Gear Online
Safety2Go Fire and Rescue Gear
The Primary Hose Bed Net will need to include at least a single strap (purchased separately) which mounts across the front-top of the hose bed to help prevent flaking, ensuring the hose doesn't fly off from wind sheer.
(note: some departments prefer using two of these single straps for the top as long as they are using the Dutchman folds with their LDH couplings)
- Custom made to fit your truck (see measuring instructions)
- Multiple mounting options
- Manufactured from 100% seatbelt webbing for rugged durability
- 3 ½" standard openings for all sizes of hoses
- Quick release buckle system doesn't interfere with deployment
- Can be completely removed from back of truck
Installation and use of this product entirely complies with the NFPA 1901 standard for fire hose containment.
As this product is custom made for each application; our prices average around $10 per square foot of net less than our competition. Again, please assure accurate measurements and mounting, as they are not returnable.