There are a lot of ways Safety2Go could make our fire and rescue gear cheaper. We could use the same canvas the other guys do. We could import raw materials from another hemisphere and hope for the best. We could outsource our labor to places we can’t pronounce.
But Safety2Go isn’t in the business of making our fire and rescue gear cheap. We’re in the business of making it tough enough to serve you—and those you serve—when lives are on the line. That’s why all of our products are manufactured at our facility in Elkhart, Indiana, under the watchful eye of our quality team. They’re assembled by hard-working men and women who take pride in producing fire and rescue products to exacting standards of quality you have to see to believe.
Here are just a few of the reasons Safety2Go fire and rescue gear is trusted by firefighters everywhere:
- All products are manufactured in an ISO-9001:2008 facility…which is just a fancy way of saying that we make quality gear and we can prove it.
- Every piece of gear is constructed from certified seatbelt webbing that’s rated to 6,000 lbs
- All webbing is certified to the FMVSS302 flammability standard
- All products undergo rigorous testing for abrasion resistance
- The equipment used to make Safety2Go gear is tested and calibrated at least once a week to ensure a consistent, quality product
- Every batch of gear we make is inspected and tested for quality by real human beings before it leaves our docks